Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Re: !!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dean View Post
    It's a good idea.
    I would suggest that you 'put it out there' and produce it.

It's an easy-peasy project that would take maybe one -two hrs time, once you have all the imagery collected.
    No time......................

I'm in for a calendar

Thanks Guys! And keep the pledges a-comin'
    I have 2 new girls in this week and I'll see if they're interested in the idea.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

I'd be in for at least two calendars for sure, and a $50 "donation" to help out with all your (and others) work that would have to go into it.
    If you (all of us?) could also put together a calendar along the "theme" that .330 Dakota suggested, I'd bet there would be a lot more takers. Sounds like you have the knowledge/ability to make both work!!
    I really like the idea of a year's worth of amazing resident hunter's pics!!!

Great ideas, maybe we can make them both happen.

Kudos to you for finding a way to help out!

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    I'd be in for at least two calendars for sure, and a $50 "donation" to help out with all your (and others) work that would have to go into it.
    If you (all of us?) could also put together a calendar along the "theme" that .330 Dakota suggested, I'd bet there would be a lot more takers. Sounds like you have the knowledge/ability to make both work!!
    I really like the idea of a year's worth of amazing resident hunter's pics!!!

Great ideas, maybe we can make them both happen.

Kudos to you for finding a way to help out!
    Thanks for the pledge AND the offer, scoutlt1.

As much as I do like the offer of that 50, I decline.
    I or anyone else involved isn't here to gain; We just want to contribute and help out with this worthy cause.

And who said anything about the models not being Resident Hunters?
    For the most part, that is true - Some of em' hold licenses, some just come from hunting backgrounds/family, some are just admirers.

But they all dearly believe in conservation and understand that hunters are the front-runners of it. And IMO, the more 'outsiders' that are willing to be involved, the better off we become.

Frankly, I applaud their effort and willingness to be put in the spot light for all of us to benefit from... Somewhere, sometime, they will be challenged on their decision of doing this and only the one's that are informed or willing to become informed, will get that spot light - They will not only be calendar models but they will also be Ambassadors of the hunting community.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

And........ I received another modeling offer for this just last night.

Kinda cool!
    The 1st. few took a little effort out of me to round up then it seems like the word got out - I think we really have an opportunity here for something GOOD!

So keep up with the pledges and KEEP TALKING about it!!

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

Forgive the bottom right corner; It looks as though HBC and I are in competition for watermarks lol!

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

yes, calendar put me down for 3. 18 month?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap guy View Post
    yes, calendar put me down for 3. 18 month?
    Nope. This will be for 2016
    If we can get the project up and started, we should be selling for this upcoming fall, hunting season.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

I'm hoping to get this girl on board.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.