Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My NEW but not new new toy

Re: My NEW but not new new toy

So I wasnt really thrilled with the fixed single pin sight. So I picked up a Trophy ridge Crazy 8 sight on a dovetail with micro adjust off of Knockturnal(thanks again) from the board here. The sight is very easy to set up and sight in. The only problem is that the housing is elongated and the bottom is so low that my top fletch(blazer) is slightly contacting the bubble level. I am sure I can adjust the sight up and all the pins down a bit...

I also really wanted to try a single pin slider and looked at a few in my price range, like HHA, Trophy Ridge, Sword... Then I went in to WSS and asked if they had any in. They had a PSE in the back, for less than half the price of the others... Sold. It's a very, very solid sight. All metal construction, smooth slider and accepts a lense. I am going to try to set it up and sight it in tonight.

I shot a lot of animals with that sight. People thought I was crazy but it served it's purpose. Also having a 90 yard pin is pretty sweet. But, I switched to a single moveable and I dunno if I could go back.

I also encountered the same problem with the fletches hitting the bottom of the sight gang. Turns out I had a high nock point. Shifted my peep up and found a new anchor and much better anchor and it worked great.

Thats what I was thinking. Move my peep up and try to find a new anchor point but my anchor is already first knuckle to corner of my jaw. Also I did a pretty good job of serving my peep in... Don't know if I can get it unserved and moved lol