Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 bows, what are your thoughts?

Re: 2015 bows, what are your thoughts?

I am looking at the Martin Krypton. Looks fantastic, and is actually affordable. Be a major upgrade over the old Martin that I had. The other bows in the line up look really good. Cascadian company too!
    stumpstalker.ca- Wood arrows, Spruce arrow shafts, and other trad gear.

"A society grows strong when old men plant trees under who shade they know they shall never sit."

i picked up a bowtech experience and really like it. pretty fast, its comfy in my hand and I shoot it pretty good. pretty sure I will use it for hunting for a long time.

I'm shooting an apa mamba m6 and love it smooth with a few added perks that gives it the extra edge... not to mention one of the fastest on the market

I have a nitrum turbo on order. Wish I had shot an elite before I ordered. All I hear is nothing but good from the elites.

I have an Elite E32 and an Elite E35. They are awesome bows. What is your draw length PG83?
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I have an Elite E32 and an Elite E35. They are awesome bows. What is your draw length PG83?
    30" is ideal, but there is fudge room.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

I just traded one of my recurves for a 2014 Bear Motive 6. It's on its way now. I can't wait.

I also am looking for a bow upgrade, currently mathews FX 60#. So far I'm considering elite synergy, mathews z2, bowtech experience. Looking for a hunting/3D bow with a smooth pull for the older guy(5. Would pick up a used elite or mathews within 3 years old if a guy could find one. Was just at hardcore last weekend expecting to shoot new bows but they don't have any demos to shoot. Ken was very accomodating and let me shoot a couple of used bows at a short range. They are moving soon into a bigger building and may have a 20 yd range with some demos in the new store. So many new bows to choose from and not a one to shoot.

Mathews Co Cam.

i just picked myself up a 2015 bow tech prodigy, from dave at back country sports here in penticton. i am just getting back into archery from a few years off. this bow is a game changer. it is absolutely the top bow of the year, and for a limited time you can pick it up in a sitka optifade camo. the design that goes into this years bow tech puts it hands down ahead of the pack. i would suggest anyone looking to get into a new bow to give this a try. you will know after firing your first bolt, that this is the best on the market. i am not the only one to say so. after a few tweaks and having it dialled in, i should be picking this gem up and bringing her home tomorrow.