Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Club In Quesnel!!!!

Re: New Club In Quesnel!!!!

Congratulations to all involved in making it happen Chris, I think that the biggest obstacle has been overcome and the club will prosper. Good luck to the Quesnel River Archers.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Chris, glad your situation is worked out for the benefit of all involved.
    Todd

Good work Chris. Congrats.

You know (I'm not trying to flame a spark here) bowhunters never want to find themselves at odds with the rifle hunting community and perhaps with a shift in optics in your area a good relationship can be enhanced between the bow and rifle communities through crossover endeavours and the exchange of information can continue.

Mutual respect might rule the day and perhaps bowhunting will be recognized as a legitimate undertaking and bowhunting opportunities can be seen as a good thing and not only pursued but supported by our fellow hunters who choose to use a rifle in pursuit of their game.

You're absolutely right JT and fortunantely for me the regional president of the BCWF, who is also VERY involved in the R & G, is a friend and we have found some common ground to work together for the bigger issues such as the allocation policy but can also respect the need for one another to push our own agendas when it comes to seasons etc. I forsee more collaboration between the two clubs in the future!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson