Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hunting in asian

hunting in asian

Hi guys!
    Have any of you guys hunted in asia and if yes what kind of animals did u hunt?
    30-06 all the way

2. Site Sponsor

Re: hunting in asian

i dont think u can hunt in asia can u??? i believe guns are prohibited there....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

There are guided hunts in Siberia and Mongolia, I have never been there to hunt but have read several articles.
    GOOD FRIENDS TO HUNT WITH, FRESH AIR TO BREATH, THE B.C. OUTDOORS, BIG GAME AND BROADHEADS, WHAT A LIFE. MAY THE DESTINATION OF YOUR PROJECTILES REACH YOUR DESIRED POINT AND YOUR NEXT HARVEST BEST YOUR BEST TO DATE.

Quote Originally Posted by 3kills
    i dont think u can hunt in asia can u??? i believe guns are prohibited there....

Some of the best hunting for sheep in the world is in Asia.

You can hunt in Russia (Snow Sheep, Grizzly, moose and I am sure a ton of other animals), Mongolia and a bunch of former Russian States that end in STAN. These places are quite mountainous and there are a lot of wild sheep varities (Marco Polo, Argali, Blue Sheep, Trans Caspian Urial etc etc and your wild goat species like Ibex, Tur's etc etc. Lots of places to hunt.

A couple of buddies went to Mongolia last year and betweent he two they shot a Ibex, an Argali and a wolf.

BHB

Depends on the season, but primarily Langley

Iran as well but now would not be the time...

Iran as well but now would not be the time
    Wheres your sense of adventure?
    Harmony with land is like harmony with a friend; you cannot cherish his right hand and chop off his left. ~Aldo Leopold

Norther thailand is good place to hunt for Tiger,wild pig,elk,black mountain
    goat,the best one thai people call wild cow in canada we call buffalo.We use
    12ga shotgun, 303 british ,M1 A carbin and 30 carbin.
    30-06 all the way

the best one thai people call wild cow in canada we call buffalo
    I believe what he is trying to say is Banteng and Wild water buffalo(yes there is a domesticated version too). It was hunted by mountain people for food during the course of the war(65-75) along the Laotion border into Thailand. Some say you can still get up to these mountain ppl(several days walk) and they will take you out there. Rules and regulations are not regulated here and you must worry about landmines, guerilla fighters, communist regulars, etc. Now thats adventure.
    Last edited by 4pointer; 03-28-2007 at 10:02 AM.
    Laws are made by man, Money can change it

I like your title, hunting in asian!! What the hell!! LMAO!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...