Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: show up or shut up.

Re: show up or shut up.

Looking good boys, the snowball is building lets keep it going, good luck tomorrow!

Cant make it to the Kelowna rally but will be at the Quesnel town hall meeting today, and hopefully will see a good turn out of Quesnel folks and maybe some from Williams Lake and PG today.
    Hope all goes well for all you folks in Kelowna

I just got back from the Quesnel town hall meeting, it was good to see a great turn out, standing room only, good speakers and great questions and answers. One suggestion that I heard that i thought was good was dont just stop after one letter, send a few ask how or what your elected official is doing , what progress have they made, keep on them.

Great turnout today at the rally!! Castanet is saying close to 1000 people!! Christy Clark is going to have a TON of mail to open on Monday morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WestbankRye View Post
    Great turnout today at the rally!! Castanet is saying close to 1000 people!! Christy Clark is going to have a TON of mail to open on Monday morning!!!
    Latest count is around 2k
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Quote Originally Posted by LYKTOHUNT View Post
    I just got back from the Quesnel town hall meeting, it was good to see a great turn out, standing room only, good speakers and great questions and answers. One suggestion that I heard that i thought was good was dont just stop after one letter, send a few ask how or what your elected official is doing , what progress have they made, keep on them.
    Yep make it your mission to send an Email/letter per week, cc. Clark, Thomson, Horgan and your local MLA. Let them know you will not be going away
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.