Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jan 2015 Vedder River Steely Reports

guest Guest

Jan 2015 Vedder River Steely Reports

Well hopefully some guys post up some river / fishing reports and conditions ....... I sure will when I can. Not a daily participant like many fishers of the system, but go from time to time for a walk fingers crossed.
    Reports so far are spotty when river conditions favourable, consistent with early Jan. the Boxing day 2014 derby produced 11 hatchery fish weighed in I believe. For some 250 plus anglers .

good luck if your fishing the Vedder ........

CT
    Last edited by guest; 01-23-2015 at 08:35 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Jan 2015 Vedder River Steely Reports

rivers been nice the last week , I got my first of the year on the 2nd. from the reports on freds site we had a big push this week.
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

guest Guest

Nice fish Nano...

last week was stellar on the Vedder for many that went, Perssonally I couldnt get out but the reports from buddys we excellent, unfortunately with this rain she will be done for a bit now.

Good Luck all

Thanks with this rainfall we will be in for another great run. It will be a nice change from ducks over to steelhead

guest Guest

Well finally got out for a walk on the Vedder today, water was high at almost 2.4 m. on the Flow Graph ...... clarity was wonderful, tons of Bodies out there today. A few fish seen and heard of others doing better at day break. Rivers changed in many places, its big right now so the fish are harder to find ....... except for those that fish every day. No Love for me today, about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs ....... nice to be out.

CT

Hmmmm it will happen Bro.remember to take some steelie selfies..
    Cheers
    Steven

I will be out Saturday , the one nice thing about the high water is more places to fish and less crowding.

Guy at work is out there this week .He caaled in and is taking next week as well must be good
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Heading out tomm let you guys know it goes.