Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan 2015 Vedder River Steely Reports

Re: Jan 2015 Vedder River Steely Reports

I was out yesterday for most of the day. Nothing at all for me but saw two chrome wild fish c & r'ed by others.

Water was in nice shape.

guest Guest

Blown out and unfishable yet again .......

guest Guest

Was out for a nice walk today, river was clear, no love for me today although 4 were hooked all with in one Hour ...... near Peach Rd. 1 hatch bonked, I witnessed one wild that certaily was in the 18 to 20 lb. class get released.Lots of people in my estimation. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Was out for a nice walk today, river was clear, no love for me today although 4 were hooked all with in one Hour ...... near Peach Rd. 1 hatch bonked, I witnessed one wild that certaily was in the 18 to 20 lb. class get released.Lots of people in my estimation. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for update..next spring...
    Cheers
    Steven

guest Guest

Our union work had a small derby today....... Biggest wild released about 14 lb. biggest hatch caught and killed about 12 lb.
    about twenty rods worked most of the day for a hand full of fish. Not stellar, river was at a flow about 2.18m with a nice Colour . Not perfectly clear.
    Great to be with the guys, great of Alexadra Morten research team taking samples and tests of hatch fish. A nice day on the river, I was lucky to land two of three, both wilds.
    Go get EM ! Good luck

guest Guest

Walked some and fished with our Dog today, landed a 10 lb wild, nice chrome fish, that was it for me in a few hours of fishin the lower river .... few fish around ... few anglers too.
    Water was gin clear, nice day out.

good luck