Thread: Expensive Ducks

Expensive Ducks

Got out with Franchi Kid, Field Marshal, and another friend from Lake Cowichan today. The shooting was pretty constant but the killing was much less than stellar.... Still managed to pull together 18 ducks and 5 geese, and to boot, Franchi Kids first bird of the day was a beauty full plumage drake shoveler! All in all a fun day with lots of action. Thanks guys

We only pack the essentials! haha

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Expensive Ducks

That's a beauty spoonbill. As nice as the fully plummed ones I shot in Mexico!
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

beautiful spoony....but what is up with that 1 goose? 2 broken legs? might want to lead them a little more.
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Nice shootin' boys!

season's been wrapped up here for 2 1/2 months... I miss the action

Look good fellas! Sweet bootlip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Wicked looking Bootlip you got, sounds like a god day none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.