Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver: Wildlife Allocation Meeting, Thurs, Jan 22nd, Italian Cultural Centre

Exclamation Vancouver: Wildlife Allocation Meeting, Thurs, Jan 22nd, Italian Cultural Centre

Vancouver: Wildlife Allocation Town Hall Meeting
    Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 - Doors at 6:00 pm, Meeting at 7:00 pm
    Italian Cultural Centre
    3075 Slocan St., Vancouver, B.C.
    Hosted by BCWF Region 2 (Lower Mainland) and the Italian Canadian Rod & Gun Club

Resident hunters: is your access to wildlife under fire? The Province of B.C. has set a new allocation policy that has dramatically reduced resident hunters' share of wildlife in our province. BCWF Region 2 (Lower Mainland) and the Italian-Canadian Rod & Gun Club are hosting a Wildlife Allocation Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, January 22nd at the Italian Cultural Centre in Vancouver.

The meeting will feature a presentation and important information about the new Wildlife Allocation policy including:

* What the Guide Outfitters Association of B.C. has requested
    * How these changes will affect resident hunters in B.C.
    * How you can ensure your continued right to hunt in B.C.

Join us and learn how you can speak out against B.C.'s new wildlife allocation policy!

Click here to learn more about this critical issue to B.C. resident hunters

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Vancouver: Wildlife Allocation Meeting, Thurs, Jan 22nd, Italian Cultural Centre

I'm in! See you guys there.
    Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't go. That's just the way she goes Ricky

Re: Vancouver: Wildlife Allocation Meeting, Thurs, Jan 22nd, Italian Cultural Centre

I'm in Vancity that day, I'll be there
    Shoot straight or eat track soup.

Bump to top
    Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't go. That's just the way she goes Ricky

I;m in see you there
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

I'll be making an appearance at this one.

this is starting to look very promising .if we have a big turn out in all the meetings that will probably go a long way to encouraging the minister.....dale
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"

anybody know if this is going to be the same presentation as the December meeting at the Sandman in Langley?

we have a different presenter in al martin. there will be some of the same material but there will be updates and figures that were not available at the Langley meeting. al does al our work in Victoria as he was once a high ranking official with in the minister of environment .he always has a great prospective....dale
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"

I am in the city that day, I will be at this event.