Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chilliwack gun show

Chilliwack gun show

Just for info... HACSBC.CA has moved their monthly show to Chilliwack first show in the new year is Jan 11... At 9291 Corbould St..thinking the Evergreen Hall. Looking at the show dates it will be monthly .. They also put the big two day show on at the Heritage park also March 7/8 always fun to check out... Also heard of a hunting gear swap meet coming up also in Aldergrove
    Once I find those dates I'll put em up unless someone else knows. : )

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Chilliwack gun show

That's great news - was a HACS Member for years when I lived 5 minutes away from the Engineer's Hall in Burnaby but dropped the Membership last year when we moved to Hope.
    Let's see now, drop wife at the Mall, head over to the show .................

Thanks for the info. I never miss the excellent 2 day show at Heritage Park.

I'm guessing they have outgrown the little Burnaby location
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    I'm guessing they have outgrown the little Burnaby location
    Could be, maybe more members are out in the Valley now ??
    While my Father-In-Law was still alive I would take him to the shows, he had a great time chatting with other old geezers and looking at stuff.
    He did have a hard time accepting that a Cooey that he bought at Woodwards in the early 1900's for a couple of $$ could be worth $200 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferenc View Post
    Just for info... HACSBC.CA has moved their monthly show to Chilliwack first show in the new year is Jan 11... At 9291 Corbould St..thinking the Evergreen Hall. Looking at the show dates it will be monthly .. They also put the big two day show on at the Heritage park also March 7/8 always fun to check out... Also heard of a hunting gear swap meet coming up also in Aldergrove
    Once I find those dates I'll put em up unless someone else knows. : )

BC rod and Gun show April 17-19 2015 Cloverdale Fair Grounds swap meet ....might be interesting.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

I thought I read somewhere that the Engineers Hall needs some long term renovations,
    hence the move. Could be wrong, mind going due to inhalation of lead fumes!

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    BC rod and Gun show April 17-19 2015 Cloverdale Fair Grounds swap meet ....might be interesting.
    Wow, it's like yesterday that I remember going to Surrey city hall about this.
    And the time has almost come.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Wow, it's like yesterday that I remember going to Surrey city hall about this.
    And the time has almost come.
    It does seem like yesterday doesn't it.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Show was great wasnt 10 min into it and bought a gun . Browning A bolt medalian 2506 lefthand couldnt complain about the price . So close to home 1 block away. I feel this is going to be Bad /Good thing . Prices are like any other show. The people were nice to talk to from my impression is they will loose some people but gain more .