Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 325 wsm 2014 Yukon Guiding

325 wsm 2014 Yukon Guiding

CAUTION…. If you hate the GOABC you shouldnt read this thread or view its pictures as it may require you to get your crying towel out again.

My first hunter was flown in in late July. He is the owner of all foreign vehicle manufacturers of which you have all bought vehicles from and has all that money you and I have spent on our vehicles. After 200 hours of flying in a super cub we were finally able to find a ram big enough for him to shoot. We climbed the mountain on July 31 and set up camp. You wouldnt believe how quickly the 3 maids and 6 slaves set up the 4 different tents and had supper ready for us. It was about time to as my hunter was exhausted from being carried up the mountain. The next day we walked up to the ram we were keeping tabs on with the drone and shot the ram. It was a tough hunt as the shot was 289 yds and my hunter was already frustrated at yelling at 1 of the slaves who had almost dropped his rifle.

unfortunately I had him shoot the wrong ram and he gave my tip to the maids who had been servicing him. He will be back again next year as he enjoyed the ruggedness of the hunt and money is of no issue to him.

Hunt #2 was pretty much the exact same thing but this time I was guiding the Owner of COBELAS. He is very rich as well and just loves to spend some of his money he makes off of Canadians back in Canada. This guy liked to smoke cigars ….a lot…
    I had to carry an extra pack full of them as the slaves were overburdened with his extra gear and 1 of the maids who had twisted an ankle and couldn't carry a large pack anymore.

Hunt 3# was just plain tough on my hunter, it rained a couple times and even snowed once. His maids had a tough time when getting out of his tent to use the facilities in that weather so we had a couple of oil furnaces flown in.
    I think the extra workers in camp may have scared the sheep a little farther up the hill. Did I mention that this guy owns Yomaha, Handa, Slezuki and Arctic Scat. You wouldnt believe how much money he has made from B.C alone last year.
    We had 1 big mud bog to cross to get the 23 ATVs up the mountain but we had them hooked up together just like a train and they were unstoppable. Its more than just a horse trail now. The hunt was extremely long and we werent able to kill a 40 inch ram until the second day.

my next hunter was a moose hunter but he cancelled at the last minute. $25,000 for a moose hunt wasn't as important as the deal he was making to get the raw log exports from B.C. to one of his mills overseas.

Finally my last hunt….. My hunter this time owns Ramington, Whinechester, Suko, Salvage and Brawning….I love my Brawning. He wonders why there are no major arms manufacturers in Canada but is glad we send all our profits from work overseas to him. He knows that 1 foreign dollar of investment is worth 1 local dollar recirculating 10 times but still he is nice enough to spend some of his hard earned money to pay for a moose hunt. At the end of the season I may have gotten enough days of work I can afford some material to install the ceiling in my home for my wife and 2 kids. 5 years of building this home piece by piece and only about 1 left. Im glad the banks who only made millions off of us lately could afford to remortgage us a little or it would take even longer. Anyway back to the hunt.
    We had some boat problems and the hunter was pissed. I let a couple of cow calls out while working on the boat and believe it or not this 60 inch bull walks right up to the dock and my hunter shoots it. Hunter gets carried back to camp in the litter by the slaves while I spend some quality time with the maids gutting the moose.

End of story.
    I apoligize to any of you who may have read this inaddvertantly with out seeing the warning of graphic content at the beginning of the story.

Tomorrow I will post pics of the maids.
    I have no fear... angels follow me wherever I go.
    Big & Rich

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 325 wsm 2014 Yukon Guiding

ram from hunt #2
    I have no fear... angels follow me wherever I go.
    Big & Rich

Hahaha awesome.
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Haha. Great to see some humour. Better watch out though with all those maids getting dropped on you, you'll wind up with the mortgage and your wife the house. That's the way the temptation of the bush works.

haha.
    great shit, mike.
    looks like some great hunts and animals there.
    best read ive had in awhile.

Great post, and great animals. Looks like you had a great season.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

The post I've been waiting for!. Good humour Mike and beauty animals.. Keep'em coming..
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

Depends on the season, but primarily Langley

Well done!
    Get off your ass and go hunting

www.Lodestaroutfitters.com

Thanks for the afternoon laugh!!!

Now we really need to see the maids.......

Oh and some great animals!! Thanks for posting!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

I know I'll be booking a couple hunt's for next fall!!! Where do I send my money?