Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost my best friend today

Re: Lost my best friend today

Sorry to hear about your loss

The other night my wife sets a dirty pot on the floor to be pre washed by lucy. I walked by quietly picked it up and put it in the sink. Ya it is hard to live without my good dog going every where i do. It is much harder on my eight year old son, that has not knowing what its like not to have Lucy sleeping in his room. I do want to get another black lab, if anybody knows anybody. an american or english is preferred as they are smaller.

Sorry for your loss! Take care wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    The other night my wife sets a dirty pot on the floor to be pre washed by lucy. I walked by quietly picked it up and put it in the sink. Ya it is hard to live without my good dog going every where i do. It is much harder on my eight year old son, that has not knowing what its like not to have Lucy sleeping in his room. I do want to get another black lab, if anybody knows anybody. an american or english is preferred as they are smaller.
    Very sorry for your loss. Hold those memories close to your heart.

Regarding your search for another dog. Is it a Spaniel, a pointer or ??? that you are looking for?

Thats rough braa...My sympathies to you and your family for your loss.The only place worthy of burial for such a companion is in the heart,where they truely rest forever loved. Good Huntin BULLNUTTS
    RESIDENT HUNTER-"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!"

I feel for you. I know my dog Molly is now 8 and you always have this fear in your heart. I would not wait too long to get attached to another 4 legged friend. It sounds as if you have a lot of love in your heart to give .

You can never replace a good hunting buddy!! But of course another dog will be a priority for the new year. Every vehicle or boat always has a special spot for my buddy that would go everywhere with me. Welcome aboard Fisherwoman!!!

We got a new pup from a nice lady in chilliwack. She is 8 weeks old, and will chew everything she can. Black lab crossed with a golden retriever. Let the fun begin.......

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    We got a new pup from a nice lady in chilliwack. She is 8 weeks old, and will chew everything she can. Black lab crossed with a golden retriever. Let the fun begin.......
    Ive always thought a good way to get your mind off an old friend is to get a new one, same can be said for girlfirends but i think it works in this case too. You will always remember the good times and smile. Soon you will be pulling out your hair, cleaning up pee and poop , replacing your new pair of shoes you just got for christmas, laughing a lot and best of all training your new hunting buddy. Good luck with your new adventures