Thread: Hello, my name is Ben

Hello, my name is Ben

I'm 5 months old and I'm from Oliver BC. I'm an English Pointer and I'm birdie as hell.

I got home with him at midnight last night. Just had him out for his first leashed walk with my 5 year old pointer and he did great.

I was in Alberta recently with my oldest Pointer Dixie. She was a machine. But she's 8 and exhausted at the end of the day. We walk 5 miles she does at least 20. I had bought another pup 5years ago with disastrous results....gun shy. We tried everything and nothing got her through it. So I decided it was time to by an assistant for Dixie and got Ben last night. He's already been shot over and doesn't care about the gunshots.

Last edited by 1/2 slam; 11-07-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hello, my name is Ben

my name is ben too

must be up in the covert farm area.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

he is a nice looking dog ! Wish the best for you two . Go get em