Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Conservation officers finding too many hunters driving with loaded guns

Re: Conservation officers finding too many hunters driving with loaded guns

[QUOTE=Sofa King;1564168]that's bullshit.

funny[ kind] every time when somebody dosen't agree what you are saying ,,you answer is always same
    so,,according you story... guess if you are spotter for marksman,,you rather take marksman as you partner who only shoots ,,practice,,only 20-50shots a year
    do you feel safer then? than with somebody who shots hundreds or thousands rounds per year? [you logic..not mine.]

Argue that if you can..,,,,,but one of the best sniper in this world --Simo Hayha over 500 confirmed kill in 100 days,,was asked how he became such exellend marksman?
    his short answer was---practice,,practice,,practice..

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Estar de acuerdo. Its easier to share tags when the animal is at long range.
    Nah, it's easier when the animal runs away with an arrow in it and takes an hour or so to die. Buddy has lots of time to text his wife to punch her tag and get her ass out here. Moreover, the silence of the arrow being released doesn't attract the prying eyes of other hunters, compared to the rifle shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Nah, it's easier when the animal runs away with an arrow in it and takes an hour or so to die. Buddy has lots of time to text his wife to punch her tag and get her ass out here. Moreover, the silence of the arrow being released doesn't attract the prying eyes of other hunters, compared to the rifle shot.
    Nice. Another low blow from a low brow. It surprises me with all the time you spend following me around on here and reading my comments you still don't get it. What I meant was, when it's close range it's more personal. Did I make a comment about weapon choice?

Watching North Woods Law on TV right now, the COs are setting decoys to catch bird hunters shooting from their trucks. In one scene you see the truck window go down and the barrel stick out, now that gives road hunting a bad name lol.
    Taking devil's advocacy just a little too far?

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Yah, I don't think so. However, you do identify the biggest issue with the internet. Probably 80% of what is typed (poorly typed) is misinterpreted by the many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Sounds like you are a pro

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    Cops ride around every day with loaded guns in their rigs without incident.
    LOL..nope they have their share of AD's they just don't report them to the public.

In buildings, cars, boats, etc.

Back of the prisoners head in a jail cell...

They aint saints they just don't let that info out to public generally.

Or the time when they moored a RCMP vessel in the Fraser R. and took off leaving it unattended.
    When they came back they found it broke into and all the firearms on board stolen.
    When I works, I works hard; when I sits, I sits loose; and when I thinks, I falls asleep.

So are you allowed to drive with an unrestricted firearm/hunting rifle while road hunting?
    I usually have a loaded detachable magazine out of the rifle, and rifle on the passenger seat ready to go
    is this allowed/legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrollizer View Post
    So are you allowed to drive with an unrestricted firearm/hunting rifle while road hunting?
    I usually have a loaded detachable magazine out of the rifle, and rifle on the passenger seat ready to go
    is this allowed/legal?
    As long as it’s unloaded you are legal

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    As long as it’s unloaded you are legal
    Yeah I figured. Just wanted to make sure. Breech open and unloaded. Magazine loaded but out of rifle. Usually in cup holder.
    Heading to Squamish valley this weekend for yogi. Figured the COs would be around so just making sure

Quote Originally Posted by Carrollizer View Post
    Yeah I figured. Just wanted to make sure. Breech open and unloaded. Magazine loaded but out of rifle. Usually in cup holder.
    Heading to Squamish valley this weekend for yogi. Figured the COs would be around so just making sure
    Dont need your breech open if you choose not to