Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Any guesses/ideas when the draw will be run?? Will it be delayed or impacted because of COVID? Can't wait!

usually last half of june or first week of july on a Monday or Tuesday..here is a link to a site about moose where they list the draw times in the past https://www.all-about-moose.com/limi...y-hunting.html

My LEH question...Will I get any draws this year?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Any government run lottery should have a draw date published prior to taking your money for it? They profit from it like every other lottery. Should be the law.

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    Any government run lottery should have a draw date published prior to taking your money for it? They profit from it like every other lottery. Should be the law.
    YUP ! BUT the Gov does whatever it wants to because there in CONTROL of all of us !

Does any one REALLY know why there is NEVER any set date to release the LEH Winners RJ

Agreed!!!!

A true hunter is always patient , persistent and professional. All comes to he who waits

Not sure if this has been asked before but....

Has there been any thought or discussion around returning your successful LEH draw. On occasion, and if you have horseshoes where the sun don't shine, you can receive multiple success LEH draws that may coincide with each other. Thus you are forced to burn one your draws. Or maybe you cannot use the draw for whatever reason (work, sickness, finance, spouse). Instead of just throwing the draw away, there could be an mechanism to return/reassign the draw for some one else.

Maybe it does not occur that often or maybe I live in a world of rainbows and unicorns, but it would be nice to realize those wasted draws.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    My LEH question...Will I get any draws this year?
    The black magic ball says....Very doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Vini View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before but....

Has there been any thought or discussion around returning your successful LEH draw. On occasion, and if you have horseshoes where the sun don't shine, you can receive multiple success LEH draws that may coincide with each other. Thus you are forced to burn one your draws. Or maybe you cannot use the draw for whatever reason (work, sickness, finance, spouse). Instead of just throwing the draw away, there could be an mechanism to return/reassign the draw for some one else.

Maybe it does not occur that often or maybe I live in a world of rainbows and unicorns, but it would be nice to realize those wasted draws.
    That would require a post-draw return period, followed by a second draw. And then there's the question of should there be a return period after the second draw?

I don't think it's in the best interest of hunters to ask the government to make it MORE complicated. I also don't think they would want to anyways.