Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Thanks for posting this !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Wonderful thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer01 View Post
    Useless answer. He asked if anyone knows when theyre coming out not if they are posted here when they are. I have the same question.
    Useless response

Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer01 View Post
    Useless answer. He asked if anyone knows when theyre coming out not if they are posted here when they are. I have the same question.
    With no information posted on the government website yet, that's the only answer possible. Don't like it, keep it to yourself.

That is great news. I was worried that they weren’t being posted because they were pondering shutting it down.

Quote Originally Posted by porthunter View Post
    I saw that posted online yesterday, looks pretty legit to me.
    thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Treed View Post
    That is great news. I was worried that they weren’t being posted because they were pondering shutting it down.
    If there was going to be any official shutdown of hunting and/or LEH hunting during this COVID-19 pandemic, they would post details of that decision on this page: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/s...vid-19-updates

That doesn't seem likely however.

Quote Originally Posted by porthunter View Post
    "Official word from LEH:

Hello,

Currently, we are estimating that the new 2020-2021 LEH Synopsis should be published online approximately in the next couple of weeks.

As well, we are currently estimating that you should be able to apply for the draw not long after the new LEH synopsis is published, again likely in a couple of weeks time. Our website will be updated with a message about being able to apply for the LEH draw once the system goes live for applications.

Expect a similar deadline date for LEH applications as last year, near the end of May, and we will have a specific deadline date for applications when the synopsis is published.

At this time we are not expecting COVID-19 to delay the LEH draw, however, that may not be under our control and we will have to update as things progress.

Thank you,

Ian Leeson
    Wildlife and Habitat Branch
    Data and Licensing Coordinator
    (250)356-5142
    LimitedEntry.Hunting@gov.bc.ca"

I saw that posted online yesterday, looks pretty legit to me.

I got the same response from the LEH email on April 15th. so by my math that should put us around April 30th

**SCRATCH THAT.... LEH is out***
    Last edited by WildernessLocals; 04-22-2020 at 06:06 PM.

She’s up! Wooo first year applying

I took this from the government site:

The Limited Entry Hunting draw is expected to run in a manner consistent with previous years. Given the unprecedented circumstance of COVID-19, applicants must take into consideration several factors:

• The Provincial Health Officer has asked all British Columbians to limit travel
    • Hunters are asked to only apply for Limited Entry Hunt areas close to home
    • It is uncertain when these measures will change or if more restrictive measures may come into place in the future
    • Costs of processing a refund are many times greater than the application fee. It is the policy of the Ministry not to provide refunds should you not be able to partake in your hunt opportunity due to restrictions in place to protect the health and safety of British Columbians

Due to COVID-19, the 2020/2021 LEH Regulations Synopsis will not be printed this year and there will be no paper copies available.
    Depending on how the situation develops, it could be necessary to amend hunting regulations in order to comply with the government directives on COVID-19. All relevant information will be made on this web page without delay.

So my question is, define close to home. 1 hour drive? A 3 plus hour drive one way has/is been day trip... I need some clarity here please and thanks!
    Get outside