Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Quote Originally Posted by Moosehunter64 View Post
    They have never told you when the draw would be run. They do say that your cards have to be in by a certain date and this year it was may 24. After that it has always been a waiting game and you just keep checking the site.
    In 2003 the regs say: Notification should be received by July 12 2003
    In 2004 to 2010.............................................. ..........July 16 2004
    Can't find the 2011 & 2012 but they are around here somewhere, I don't see that in this years regs, that's what I was asking about and I do remember many years ago when they first came out that they did give you a draw date.

They haven't shown the draw date for a number of years. I was told they've had cut backs so having a definitely draw date is not possible any more as they are more at the mercy of how many draws vs submissions are received and their staff availability. At least the past several years. Last year I think the results were last week of June. This year probably about the same or first week of July. We just have to be patient. I'm already going hunting, this will just determine if I'm going for full size bull Moose or Spike/Fork/Calf and for deer if I go for Bucks or have a shot at a Doe. Either way I'm still going so it's all good with me.

2011 draw was June 21
    2012 draw was June 24
    2013 draw will be June 27 if you look at the trend.

Doesnt really matter as LEH is just gravy. Already got most of the season planned. From here on LEH is just a pleasant interruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

what is the online site to check your LEH application?

Quote Originally Posted by Deer_Slayer View Post
    what is the online site to check your LEH application?
    http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife...eh.html#Status
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Hello,

The LEH draw is not yet complete. We always run the draw as soon as we can each year and it usually takes approximately a month or so after the application card deadline date to complete everything. At this point I would say somewhere around the beginning or so of July is my best estimate for you. If you wish you can go to our website and sign up for our RSS Feed in the “Hunting News” section of our website and you will be sent a notification when anything new appears in the Hunting News, such as the LEH draw being run and results being available. Once the draw has been run you will be able to check your results on our website using your hunter number under the ‘Draw Status’ link. Here is a link to the Hunting News section if you want to sign up for the RSS Feed: http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/news/

Got the above email on friday

thanks for keeping us up to date, Russell. We're all like a bunch of kids waiting for Christmas haha

What if we hunters put together a proposal to the government to hire a computer programmer to make the LEH draw an online system? If generally supported, I can put together a cost estimate to hire a programmer to make it happen. Create a fundraiser, etc..
    Surely it's time....

***** ...ha ha ha
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask