Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: leh draw?

Think he's joking but try putting in a hundred next year see what happens.

They are online... got me a doe
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???

Middle to upper, lower fraser valley mountain

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1982 View Post
    Lame............................
    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

I'm a vegetarian. I eat things that eat vegetables..........

You should be banned

I heard they were shooting for Friday June 15, however, as they are a government agency, I'm predicting
    the week of June 18-22...I'll guess the 20th!
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

Lol..
    how many people went on line to check

Noah Dawg is the one to watch out for lol. I got Rick Rolled by him when we were waiting for the LEH to come out. I was so excited that i didn't bother to read the link he posted and it was a video of Rick Astley and a big banner that said i just got Rick Rolled lol.

hahahah i remember that one... i think he got most of us...

do you guys remember Big Foot caught on tape by deer slayer... lol bahahah.. I watched the whole video half way i relaized what was going on but still watched all of it.. lol
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???

hahahah i remember that one... i think he got most of us...

do you guys remember Big Foot caught on tape by deer slayer... lol bahahah.. I watched the whole video half way i relaized what was going on but still watched all of it.. lol
    Yep i fell for Big Foot too lol. Couldn't help but watch the end either. Noah posted it on a Facebook page. A whole bunch of people went down in flames thinking they were going to see an actual Big Foot but on the other hand, it was still a Big Foot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Noah Dawg is the one to watch out for lol. I got Rick Rolled by him when we were waiting for the LEH to come out. I was so excited that i didn't bother to read the link he posted and it was a video of Rick Astley and a big banner that said i just got Rick Rolled lol.
    ya.. he is kindof an asshole that way isnt he ? Funny as hell but a jackass non the less
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask