Page 22 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Quote Originally Posted by Matty_ola View Post
    You can use whatever address you want, just remember that's where your Authorisation will be sent if you get your draw.
    Thats what I figured...myself Ive moved at least 8 times since I took the core 20 years ago, so I figured that the address would be simply for where the authorization and in past years where the more common letter of NIL would be sent, since they would have almost no way of tracking who is moving where if one didn't update their drivers license.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

If I put in for limited entry this year, will I get my draws.....................
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    Thats what I figured...myself Ive moved at least 8 times since I took the core 20 years ago, so I figured that the address would be simply for where the authorization and in past years where the more common letter of NIL would be sent, since they would have almost no way of tracking who is moving where if one didn't update their drivers license.
    Actually you are supposed to notify them of your change of address if you move. There is even a form to be used on Page 40 of the Hunting regs.

I think it would b best to phone the people at the LEH office and ask them. They will give you the correct answer.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

it says to write your name in capitols, does this mean they want your adress in capitols too ?

sorry for the dump question !
    member of the Kingfisher rod and gun club.

Middle to upper, lower fraser valley mountain

Quote Originally Posted by jetboat jim View Post
    it says to write your name in capitols, does this mean they want your adress in capitols too ?

sorry for the dump question !
    Cant hurt............
    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

I'm a vegetarian. I eat things that eat vegetables..........

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    Actually you are supposed to notify them of your change of address if you move. There is even a form to be used on Page 40 of the Hunting regs.

I think it would b best to phone the people at the LEH office and ask them. They will give you the correct answer.

BHB
    Yeah but have you ever moved since you got your #? Have you ever filled out that form? Me either, never had a problem. Guess Im just gonna wing it and see what happens, I suspect that I won't have a problem since I never have in the past from changes of address.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Can my buddy's and I mail all our individual LEH entries in one envelope? Or do they need to be sent individually?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewh View Post
    Can my buddy's and I mail all our individual LEH entries in one envelope? Or do they need to be sent individually?

Individually, says in the LEH regs.

I put in for a moose LEH with a partner that we thought was a group but now we have found out that this year the MU area is now a "shared" hunt. I won't be able to go hunting even if we get lucky. My wife will most likely be taking time off. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She begins her treatments later this month.

Now my question is this. Can he still go hunting using the LEH tag if I'm not there and if so, later in the year can I hunt during a GOS even though the LEH regs say that if one hunter on a shared tag harvests a moose, the hunt is now over due to a limit of one animal per season.

My partner and I got talking about this and we couldn't figure out what the answer would be. I'm sure something similar happens all of the time but we don't know of anyone that it HAS happened to.

As I understand it on a shared hunt there is one authorization given out for a shared hunt with two hunters applying. In the field, both hunters have to have a moose tag but only one moose can be shot since only one authorization was given. Once a moose is taken and a tag cancelled by the guy shooting the animal the LEH authorization has been used (don't forget to fill in the LEH paper too) and the hunt in the LEH area is over.

Both guys DO NOT have to be present. If for some reason one guy can't go, the other guy certainly can go and hunt the LEH.

If you can't join him on the LEH hunt you are allowed to go hunt moose in a GOS before, during or after the LEH dates because you have not cancelled a moose tag. No problems.

Best wishes to the upcoming health battle.
    Last edited by Philcott; 05-17-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Rejuvenation: Sitting in the slash in sub-zero temperatures waiting for first light and hearing antlers clashing together. Oh man, life is good!