Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Has anyone heard anything yet,
    I called but no answer
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leadpillproductions View Post
    Has anyone heard anything yet,
    I called but no answer
    Don't expect things to improve quickly. The fellow that was answering the questions on this sticky thread and who administered the draw process for a lot of years has retired. He was given a buyout, can't say how much but he is smiling. Management by the way so FD can stand down. He's now being brought back on an "as needed basis" to help out. I won't tell how much per hour he's getting but that plus his pension and the buyout would be nice for anyone.

He had told his masters for years that the draw system i.e. online method, among other things needed funding but it was always put on the back burner. More important things to do. I could name a few but the post might get deleted.

Suffice to say that in the current climate the LEH system will get no additional help from the current government any time soon. I'd like to be proven wrong but I doubt it.
    VEGETARIAN- Ancient Tribal Slang for the Village Idiot who can't Hunt or Fish.

When do we buy the leh for the fall? Or when do we fill the papers with species etc? For the fall hunting season?

Quote Originally Posted by elcazador View Post
    When do we buy the leh for the fall? Or when do we fill the papers with species etc? For the fall hunting season?

beginning of may i believe is when the leh synopsis comes out

Should be out in the next couple weeks.Last year they had to be in by May 20th.

Last year it was rumoured that we would see on-line LEH applications this year. Has anyone heard whether this will happen
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky Pickle View Post
    Last year it was rumoured that we would see on-line LEH applications this year. Has anyone heard whether this will happen
    See post 122. I highly doubt it.
    VEGETARIAN- Ancient Tribal Slang for the Village Idiot who can't Hunt or Fish.

Last year the LEH regs were online by now...anyone know when they are coming?

From the guy who actually puts the regs together, as of a couple of weeks ago:

"The process for implementing regulation changes for the 2012-2014 cycle is still underway and we are expecting to brief the Minister on the package sometime in March. We are expecting to have the LEH synopsis online in early April, which is in line with timelines from past years, and the H&T synopsis to follow online sometime in mid to late April, which is still 8 to 10 weeks earlier than past years. Printing and distribution of hard copies is generally a three week process."
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

When is the 2012 deadline for applying for LEH draws and is it online this year?

-A