Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

So I have been on hold to Front Counter B.C to try and get clarification to what the hunt local definition means . Time ran out so I left a message . I would like to know if this is an order or a guideline
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 04-29-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

A reasonable assumption (obviously not official though) for what local means would be the region you live in.

I just had a return call from Front Counter B.C. They do not have a clear definition to what Hunt Local is . But the lady I spoke to said at this time the Hunt Local is a guideline . They are waiting for a more detailed description from Fish and Wildlife which could be June 1st . It would be good if a decision was made before that as the LEH deadline will have already passed .
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 04-29-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I just had a return call from Front Counter B.C. They do not have a clear definition to what Hunt Local is . But the lady I spoke to said at this time the Hunt Local is a guideline . They are waiting for a more detailed description from Fish and Wildlife which could be June 1st . It would be good if a decision was made before that as the LEH deadline will have already passed .
    Arctic Lake
    Nah, they want their cash first then they close it down lol. This is the government...

Hey guys - for once I decided not to be last minute about things and tried to apply for this year's draws, but it doesn't seem to have been opened up for accepting entries yet.. Is everyone else seeing the same thing? Just want to be sure I'm not missing something, but I've never had this issue before.

Cheers,
    TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Hey guys - for once I decided not to be last minute about things and tried to apply for this year's draws, but it doesn't seem to have been opened up for accepting entries yet.. Is everyone else seeing the same thing? Just want to be sure I'm not missing something, but I've never had this issue before.

Cheers,
    TJ
    I was able to get mine in last week no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post

Cheers,
    TJ
    Double check that your BC Resident credentials are active. The far right of the Fish and Wildlife Profile box when you first log in. They have a three year expiry now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    So I have been on hold to Front Counter B.C to try and get clarification to what the hunt local definition means . Time ran out so I left a message . I would like to know if this is an order or a guideline
    Arctic Lake
    Yeesh.....don’t ask!! You will force them to define it and you won’t like the answer. Some things are just best left alone

Hmm this year 100 % region 5...not local..backyard..lol
    srupp

Living in region 6 has its advantages......