Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I’ve been applying for the Kamloops sheep draw since 2017, can I reasonably expect to get it this year finally after all this time? Want to book my holidays accordingly !
    Don't count your eggs till they come in, you may NEVER get the draw, it's how our BC lottery system works.

Has anyone had success getting Service BC to supply a printed copy of the LEH Synopsis?
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Clear as mud on what you are to carry for a successful moose LEH.
    I think all I need to carry is the authorization that I print off on the page of the LEH authorization History.
    Last edited by tigrr; 08-25-2022 at 04:39 PM.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I guess this is just ask the question thread. Service BC people don't know they want you to bring all docs in with you to verify you are good to go. Here we go.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I don't think you need the leh auth just like you don't need your licence
    they already know who and what by the time they have you in cuffs

Just be sure to have the tags so they now the current situation, what has been killed and what can be hunted for
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Mountain GOAT clarification: Are there any open season areas for mountain Goat hunting in BC. In region 2 the Synopsis states that LEH is required in 2-11 and does not refer to any other hunting units in Region 2. Does that mean that I can hunt Mountain Goat in 2-8 without a LEH application. I noticed that the license system allows me to buy a Mountain Goat license. Thx
    Last edited by Warner; 09-25-2022 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warner View Post
    Mountain GOAT clarification: Are there any open season areas for mountain Goat hunting in BC. In region 2 the Synopsis states that LEH is required in 2-11 and does not refer to any other hunting units in Region 2. Does that mean that I can hunt Mountain Goat in 2-8 without a LEH application. I noticed that the license system allows me to buy a Mountain Goat license. Thx
    my 2022 -24 regs show what units are open in region 2 and 2-8 is not one of them.

Yup I needed the print of my leh authorization, ID and my cancelled tag. Got checked by the CO.
    All good. He commented my moose 1/4s were so clean. 4 hours of picking hair off and a fire hose to clean out the inside.
    Young tender bull.

Here’s a technical question and I’m sorry if it has been asked in the past. We have an LEH shared moose hunt. There is also a GOS on Spike fork bulls.

If one of us shoot a spike fork, I assume we may choose whether it falls on the authorization or on our own personal bag limit? The idea would be, since our authorization is for any bull, To keep a spot open for a fully mature bull on the authorization.
    As I said, I want to know the technicalities of it.
    I do not presume to think that we could connect with four bulls on our trip. As stated, since there is a general open season on spike Fork all four of us could technically take a GOS Spike fork and never use our any bull LEH authorizations.
    Last edited by ekul246; 09-29-2022 at 08:17 AM.

hey is anyone having problem applying for an LEH on the gubment wesite,i can't seem to select a draw.
    Is it just over run with new applicants?keep trying?