Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask your LEH questions here...

Re: Ask your LEH questions here...

Quote Originally Posted by CraigOC View Post
    If a draw is 5:1, and you have 66% reduced odds, your odds are now 7.5:1. That's not too much worse off, totally possible you hit 4 years in a row with 7.5:1 while someone with 5:1 misses four years in a row.

Yeah, just ask the Canucks....

Sure, it's obviously possible, because I know people that have hit the LEH jackpot multiple years in a row on bull moose. I wonder how they manage to reduce odds on an applicant and still have them in the same draw barrel as everyone else?? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Sure, it's obviously possible, because I know people that have hit the LEH jackpot multiple years in a row on bull moose. I wonder how they manage to reduce odds on an applicant and still have them in the same draw barrel as everyone else?? Anyone know?
    Read this: http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife...leh_system.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Moose63 View Post
    Yeah, just ask the Canucks....
    now that is funny!!!!

How do I check the results when it won't let me past the update my information page because the stupid program says my updated email address is invalid?
    This is more than frustrating!
    IMHO,
    It's phucking ******ed. Wetarded

Quote Originally Posted by CraigOC View Post
    If a draw is 5:1, and you have 66% reduced odds, your odds are now 7.5:1. That's not too much worse off, totally possible you hit 4 years in a row with 7.5:1 while someone with 5:1 misses four years in a row.
    That's not exactly how it goes.

Under 5:1 odds you have a 20% chance of drawing.

If I recall correctly, under reduced odds only 1 in every 3 reduced odds winners are picked from the pool get an LEH tag. So of the people who are chosen in the LEH pool, only 1 of 3 of them will actually get the tag - a 33% chance of drawing.

So your odds as a reduced odds applicant in this case would be 1/5 * 1/3 (reduced odds pool) = 6.67% chance of drawing.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    How do I check the results when it won't let me past the update my information page because the stupid program says my updated email address is invalid?
    This is more than frustrating!
    IMHO,
    It's phucking ******ed. Wetarded
    I had the same problem and the folks at a Service BC sorted out the problem of a false FWID associated with my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by bwarwaruk View Post
    I had the same problem and the folks at a Service BC sorted out the problem of a false FWID associated with my profile.
    I have my Moose draw sucessful at 7-23D this year. Anyone can help me out in this area . Never been there so it will be a adventure. Thanks

Does anyone know or have a link so that you can check for success or not just by entering your hunter number ? Like the old way . My son has not done the bceid bit and I am curious if he was successful for goat . We applied in person at the government office and he did not need the bceid number bit .

Quote Originally Posted by bigneily View Post
    Does anyone know or have a link so that you can check for success or not just by entering your hunter number ? Like the old way . My son has not done the bceid bit and I am curious if he was successful for goat . We applied in person at the government office and he did not need the bceid number bit .

Nope.

BCEID route is the only way as far as I can tell.

I just got a letter from the ministry of fur and feathers indicating that I was successful and to check my number online for the details.