Thread: %$@^&#$

%$@^&#$

The following errors occurred with your submission

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I keep getting this friggin message and no matter what I do it will not let me post. Arrgh.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: %$@^&#$

If you use the 'reply with quote' function, make sure that you are typing your message after the entire quote.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    If you use the 'reply with quote' function, make sure that you are typing your message after the entire quote.
    Thanks, I think that must be it.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

no this websites software is typically a disaster ... My computer is running as fast as it can with the fastest internet money can buy and this site loads slower than molasses in January. Sometimes when I type a post and click reply it does nothing ... I have to copy my post reboot the site then paste it in the forums again. Actually happens every night since ive been a member. Amongst many other glitches.

Great forum , software needs some work no doubt

I've gotten that a few times also.
    and more lately, I go to add a pic and it says the post is 27000 characters now and it needs to be reduced to 10000.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
    I've gotten that a few times also.
    and more lately, I go to add a pic and it says the post is 27000 characters now and it needs to be reduced to 10000.
    Quit taking so many pictures of your boots.............
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

The wife's been telling me that for yrs, if it was just as easy to add to it we'd all be happy.