Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Poaching???

Re: Poaching???

Steep,
    How many times can I answer the question for ya? But why can't you answer the question I throw at you? Hmmm. I think someone doesn't like to think the answer through so that someone avoids the question. Your comparison don't fly. Buying services, can mean anything from buying gas to buying a jug of milk. Would I hunt with a guide that has been convicted? Hmmm, I told you I don't work for Adams Lake because of their ethics, so why would I book a hunt with the same kind of people? And you say I'm going around in circles?

Quote Originally Posted by steepNdeep View Post

Dana, you should be a lawyer - you talk in circles and avoid the question. I'll make it easy for ya... Would you buy hunting services and/or supplies from a guide or outfitter recently convicted of serious poaching crimes that he knowingly committed so that he could profit???.... Yes or No?
    Why wouldn't you?--probably a fire sale--bought a fridge down the road from a convicted pot grower--I nail shoes on the the kids horses of convicted growers. Do not make wildlife offenses more heinous than other more common crimes. IMO they are less. I can even answer the question--would I hunt with one--Maybe-maybe not-it depends. Have I hunted with some--yep. Does that bother you?

Angry Re: Poaching???

If i new someone that was a poacher ,i would not be around him hunting at all ,period ,that's what i think of pouching.
    Last edited by hunter1947; 06-19-2007 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    I don't work for Adams Lake because of their ethics, so why would I book a hunt with the same kind of people?
    That wasn't so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    "Do you hold those against someone for the rest of their lives? Or is there a point that you learn to let go and forgive?"
    Except for the grade 12 that broke my nose in grade 8 (although I periodically remind him that I would stomp him, now...) I don't have anyone to forgive for anything... If I did I'm sure that I would eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    Do not make wildlife offenses more heinous than other more common crimes. IMO they are less. Have I hunted with some--yep. Does that bother you?
    No, and I don't care if you sleep in the corral, either... Some guys that I grew up with and now live up your way and ride loud motorcycles, but I still have a beer with them when I see them...

Are we having fun yet??? I'm dizzy and done.
    Last edited by steepNdeep; 07-04-2007 at 01:12 PM.