Thread: Don't know if ----

Don't know if ----

I do not know if this guy would take crazy shots at four legged game or tempt fish with a lead equipped treble hook but I and at least 8 others viewed him shooting at ducks and geese waaaay out of reach; setting up 60 yards in front of other shooters and shooting in their direction because a duck flew that way. At Boundary |Bay this morning numerous people shouted advice with questions (wtf) at this individual to no avail so we all went home. If YOU happen to read this WISE UP or stay home please.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Don't know if ----

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    I bet your right LP1. Haha

Thats nothing lol.

Years ago people would show up at Pitt Polder, and skybust as we called it then.
    From a side on view you could easily tell many of those shots were taken at ducks a couple hundred yards up in the air!

Plus they had no way to retrieve them either usually.

Same thing used to go on at Cow. bay more so in early season.

Onetime we witnessed a CO walk up to the one guy who had just winged a bird and he got a choice, retrieve your bird or I'm gonna throw the book at you. Guy stripped to his ginch and in he went to get the duck mid November!

No matter what.. azzhats the lot of them.
    We reported them quite often.

We also let the shooters know if possible .. can't clearly distinguish colours then they are not in range.

I have had many duck hunts ruined to varying degrees by these guys over the years.
    When I works, I works hard; when I sits, I sits loose; and when I thinks, I falls asleep.