Thread: Looking to get my first goose with help

Threaded View

Looking to get my first goose with help

I'm a first year hunter for starters 28 years old, father of the two best kids in the world a married to an unbelievable wife. I have done alot of reading on this awesome site and have also done a fair bit of scouting on public land. I do not have permission on any private land but plan on putting in the leg work and handing out home brew wine with chocolates to get in good graces I am very interested in waterfowl and so far have gone out on opening day and managed to bag myself a Mallard and a Teal. Super happy. I dont mind hunting public land for ducks but so far I don't see me getting any geese on public land. So I'm looking for someones help. Maybe you have private land or maybe someone could point me in a rough direction. I hope I'm not asking alot. I have a pretty good shot, chest waders, 6 shell goose decoys, 8 Mallard floaters, mojo wind decoy and a whole lot of appreciation for any help. I can bring wine as a thank you as well as coffee, donuts, beer. Thanks for any help and my mailbox is open
    Last edited by marco604; 10-23-2014 at 07:00 AM.

2. Site Sponsor