Thread: Nov 15 and 16 IBEP at VFGPA

Nov 15 and 16 IBEP at VFGPA

Gord Eason and I will be offering a two day International Bowhunter Education Program course on Sat Nov 15 and Sunday Nov 16. Course to be held in the main clubhouse at the Victoria Fish and Game Protective Association. The cost of this two day course is $100 and includes facility fees ($50), course fee, all materials etc. If you are a member of the VFGPA there is no facility fee so your cost will be $50. Bring a lunch and something to hydrate yourself (no alcohol). All ages and experience levels welcome.

Please sign up for the course early (registration closes Nov 8 or at 15 people which ever happens first), by sending me an email at btozer@vantagepoint-outfitters.com and an EMT to the same address. Call me (Bill) to make other payment arrangements... 250-588-4720

Lots of information about the course content can be found at , http://www.nbef.org/
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Nov 15 and 16 IBEP at VFGPA

Only have five booked so if you want to attend there is still room. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks

Any luck with the group from Sooke?

I'm surprised more 'hunters' don't realize that this course provides so much more in terms of hunting skills than any other mandatory or volunteer course one might take.

We have five registered and the course is going ahead. Still room for a few more people so give me a call and sign up! The VFGPA has dropped the facility fee has dropped to $10 per day!!!

I think the course went pretty well if I do say so myself! I certainly learned a couple new tricks that I'll be putting into place next year for sure! I'd be willing to offer another course in the spring (prior to bear season) so if you are interested let me know and we can start a list. Cheers.

BTW and FYI - The instructors volunteer their time for this program and all the proceeds go to the BC Archery Association to cover the cost of materials and to support that Association.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    I think the course went pretty well if I do say so myself! I certainly learned a couple new tricks that I'll be putting into place next year for sure! I'd be willing to offer another course in the spring (prior to bear season) so if you are interested let me know and we can start a list. Cheers.

BTW and FYI - The instructors volunteer their time for this program and all the proceeds go to the BC Archery Association to cover the cost of materials and to support that Association.

Cheers
    I'd be interested in the spring course. I would have attended this one if I hadn't been in the wrong continent.