Thread: Thanks to the Nanaimo F&G

Thanks to the Nanaimo F&G

We had a great time at the 3D shoot this weekend. They put on a great shoot and made do with being pushed of to the side of their normal path set up... My kids and I really enjoyed ourselves, great shots set up with challenging foreground distractions to go with it. Then to top it off we end up winning a bow as a draw prize...Awesome day and thanks for all the hard work guys.
    Steve
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Thanks to the Nanaimo F&G

Thanks for the complement Steve. We really enjoyed putting the shoot on. Our next shoot is a turkey shoot on (Dec. 14th). It is posted as the 7th and needs to be changed. ps. I think it is 1 in 3 wins a turkey.

Awesome I hope to be there with the kids.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Awishanew View Post
    Thanks for the complement Steve. We really enjoyed putting the shoot on. Our next shoot is a turkey shoot on (Dec. 14th). It is posted as the 7th and needs to be changed. ps. I think it is 1 in 3 wins a turkey.
    Seems awful close to another turkey event you attend? How are you fitting them both in?

See you on the 14th!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I'm looking forward to their June shoot, again!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.