Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Site slow

Re: Site slow

There are more issues than just being slow. This server needs replacing.

Okay if it needs replacing, first thing make posting pictures easy instead of the confuluted dam system it is now. And yes tonight it is slow but this week it has been okay. Last weekend was bad.

Thumbs down Re: Site slow

Quote Originally Posted by mb_boy View Post
    at times it's like being on dial up.
    worse!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Just a bump on this.....any mods know what the issue is or does vBulletin have any updates?

A certain times it can take 15-30 seconds for a page to load. Just took almost 30 seconds to bring up this page of the thread.

Just curious.....how/where is this forum actually hosted? vBulletin does the software but do they also provide hosting?

Yup. Still very slow on my end
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

I have been skipping HBC because of the slowness. I stopped in now just to post it is very slow... It's the site, not my computer...
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Quote Originally Posted by guntech View Post
    I have been skipping HBC because of the slowness. I stopped in now just to post it is very slow... It's the site, not my computer...
    yeah, interesting that the issue seems to be being avoided by the powers that be.
    I don't think it would be a mod issue, but who takes care of this type of thing?

Were's Gatehouse when you need him ..............
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Were's Gatehouse when you need him ..............
    Tech stuff isn't my area.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Tech stuff isn't my area.
    Really hasn't stop you before ....lol........
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......