Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever.

How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever.

Harvest a wolf !!!LOL..
    Last edited by pro 111; 06-30-2019 at 07:18 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever

Well congratulations, this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Re: How to save our awesome BC wildlife and presearve the right to hunt in BC forever

yup pots legal..lol*****

I don't think banning the archery hunt for Moose makes a lot of sense. Im sure there are just as many or more that are shot during the rifle season, wounded and not recovered. Most out there hunting Moose with a bow are just as or more experienced, skilled and ethical than the average rifle hunter... the youth season is also important to get the next generation interested in hunting and giving them opportunity to be successful is important. Some of your points on predator hunting may be valid but I don't think its reasonable to make it mandatory as many don't have the time or opportunity to hunt that much...

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    must be a warden . lol..hahahahhaha

totally agreed on the youth hunt. I just dont think they need there own tags. It seams like just another money grab for the province.. But i guess it does ad numbers into the system wich is actually a good thing.. something i never thought of.
    Quote Originally Posted by SF2020 View Post
    I don't think banning the archery hunt for Moose makes a lot of sense. Im sure there are just as many or more that are shot during the rifle season, wounded and not recovered. Most out there hunting Moose with a bow are just as or more experienced, skilled and ethical than the average rifle hunter... the youth season is also important to get the next generation interested in hunting and giving them opportunity to be successful is important. Some of your points on predator hunting may be valid but I don't think its reasonable to make it mandatory as many don't have the time or opportunity to hunt that much...

u must a wounded a moose??lol. just teasin .
    Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    yup pots legal..lol*****
    Lol, it's definitely a trippy post. I enjoyed reading it.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

I agree with some of your points others I don't. You are on the right path though I think we all know things have to change if hunting is going to continue.

Didn't your mother teach you to think before you speak