Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: merrit who`s coming

Re: merrit who`s coming

Yup !!!!!! Hey Sealevel , Walksalot wont be there but "the secret of Jewel Lake" will . One Molson would probably do it !!!
    "

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

What walksalot don`t know won`t hurt him. And i`ll feed you a molson if thats what it takes to loosen your lips.

i will most likey come out again like i usually do wont be shootin...i have bow pretty much lined up but i wont have the time to practise before the shoot or anything.....so i will be there for a barbque and beers again....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

seein as the shoot is comin up pretty dam quick....whats the plans for this year are we going to try to do a hbc barbque again??? and are we going to havea meeting time and spot and then actually show unlike willyq a few years ago when he told us to meet him some where andthen we ended up havin to walk around to find him lol....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

swamper is kinda silent this year.-- if he is coming maybe he`ll fire up hairballs bar and grill

Swamper will not be attending this year. Other priorities right now. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

well darcy its up to you. i have to go to the ubbc meeting so i can`t plan anything.

i will talk to kirby and see what we can come up with.....maybe i will have to throw the barbque in the back of the truck and have a tailgate party lol....