Thread: Coon Hound/ Akita Needs good home.

Coon Hound/ Akita Needs good home.

I hate to have to do this but coming up on my third child I don't have the time anymore that the dog needs. I am not selling him, just want see the dog go to a good home where he can get the attention he needs.
    He is 2 years old ,half coon hound and half akita. He is not Neutered, has all of his shots. He came from Campbell River Black creek. He is not trained to hunt, I do take him hunting. He has a natural knack for flushing grouse and rabbits, hates racoons. His father side (coon hound) runs cats, so hunting is in his blood. Does not Bark for no reason, very protective and mindful of kids. Does have habit of running off if he smells a coon. Name is Rypien , weighs about 80lbs , very fast, very strong. He really is the perfect dog. Like I said I feel horrible to even think of giving him away, its selfish to hold him back and deprive him of potential. All I request is that the owner to be has a big back yard and for me to be able to see him a couple times in the first year to see how hes doing. PM me for anymore info . Im on Vancouver Island
    Last edited by IslandBC; 09-28-2014 at 09:26 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Coon Hound/ Akita Needs good home.

Dogs gone to family friend . Thanks for reading