Thread: pretty dam good shoot

pretty dam good shoot

Pretty dam good 3d shoot in summerland yesterday . Dave Carlton and his elves went out of there way to make sure then was lots of junk in the way . Someone put an alligator on the ice of the river. On the yonder bank was a real bouqeut of arrows . The was a standing bear 30 yards out to get to the ten rings you only could miss a cottenwood by an inch. Broken arrows where laying every where. ----- I love that kinda shoot

2. Site Sponsor

Re: pretty dam good shoot

Dang, I love that course. Wish I were there; have to aim for next year. Glad you had a fine time.

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel
    Pretty dam good 3d shoot in summerland yesterday . Dave Carlton and his elves went out of there way to make sure then was lots of junk in the way . Someone put an alligator on the ice of the river. On the yonder bank was a real bouqeut of arrows . The was a standing bear 30 yards out to get to the ten rings you only could miss a cottenwood by an inch. Broken arrows where laying every where. ----- I love that kinda shoot
    Okay now I don't feel so bad... I hit a tree yesterday at the Vic Fish and Game shoot and was half ticked at myself and half at how tight the shot was...
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

There was some very tight shots the second round bison . there was a 6x8 inch window to get to the 10 . i think the river clamed some arrows on that shot.

overall, yes it was a good shoot and hope they have another one this year. I did have one concern, that the last part of the course was alittle dangerous. Needed more room between targets and where you walked.