Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!! lost dog in Langley

Help!!! lost dog in Langley

Hey guys and girls
    I'm hoping everyone can help keep an eye out for a little lost dog. My mom's 6 year old blonde chihuahua was let out of her back yard on 200th street and 68th ave on Tues. Some one saw her on Glover rd near the new overpass (mufford cres) on Weds. It was a possitive sighting as the dog "Angel" only has one eye. If anyone sees her she will be hngry and scared but friendly. If you call her by name she should come to you.
    If you see her please call Sandie 604-250-3082 or call me Arron 604-250-0553

Thanks in advance

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Help!!! lost dog in Langley

I work on Mufford Cres, I'll have a look out while I am out and about, wish I had food and I'd leave it by the front door.

Best of luck,

Matt

Will keep an eye out. I drove through that area twice last night and didn't see anything. I'm near 200th and 53rd and will keep an eye out... will ask a friend near the Langley bypass to do the same. Poor thing must be freaked... hoping for a good ending here.

Thanks guys

She could be anywhere by now. I'm not a big fan of small yappy type dogs but Angel is a very cool little dog and my mom is heart broken. It was a friend of my nephew (moms grandson's friend) who left the gate open.

I hear ya. Yappy dogs are annoying when they're in their regular environment but can't help feel bad for the person missing it and the poor dog spending nights in coyote and coon territory.

Must be pretty smart though, getting fairly far and making it through at least one night already. I have to hit safeway, wholesale and MEC tonight so I'll be road hunting as much as I can do safely. Lots of good folks out there won't think twice about snatching her up if she's running around alone so keep putting the word out and check the SPCA.

Thanks Caddisguy

I was just talking to my mom and told her about all the great support being offered on here and she is very thankful

Also check in at that Willowbrook(I think) emergency animal hospital. Its right there on 64th and open late. If someone near there picked her up it's most likely they brought her there. There is also another service called LAPS??? like SPCA

Great job guys..good luck

Steven

I'm local and will keep an eye out.

Id be heart broken to lose my dog and I know how your mom feels.

Hope you get her. I drive by the overpass every morning, I'll keep an eye out.

Henry