Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TBBC WT Hunt and Dinner

Re: TBBC WT Hunt and Dinner

Roy, I will send you a PM.
    Todd

Thumbs up Re: TBBC WT Hunt and Dinner

The Rendell Ck Dinner during the TBBC rendez-vous was awesome and attended by 64 hungry , hooten and hallern Bowhunters. I know of 11 deer taken and of several misses at large bucks. Great Dinner and Event !!!!!

REMEMBER;-- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Sounds like you guys had a great time Ken

64 bowhunters in one camp. The stories would be endless, with great laughs and big white lies eh! Greybark was it hard hunting with the weather or did it co-op?
    Todd

Todd (Nails), that counts about 10 different places we want to go to next year....But this one sounds about the most appealing for a good WT hunt...do you think they would really let us come to their dinner though??????lol Gotta love th price of the cabin, with Puppy cooking we couldn't go wrong.....
    It's ok to get excited, just learn to control it.....If you don't get excited, might as well go home!!

Hey Nails , Snow is the key for the success of this hunt . On rare occassions i remember the snows starting as i packed up on the last day of the season. If you are there when the snow thing is happening in conjunction with the rut (last part of the rut) then it becomes an exceptional hunt. This year we had lots of snow and most bowhunters adjusted and a good number of deer taken .

REMEMBER; -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Hey QnsCowboy , You would certainly be welcome . I would recomend that you book your RCR cabin asp covering the Dinner. We have room for 10 more bowhunters and your intentions of attending should be forwarded to me to get a space .
    By the way Nails , We have a tall tales compatition after the meal with presentations being made from a treestand (donated by Hubs Sports in Abbotsford) that is hung from the centerpost is a round loghouse.
    One thing is most evident during this event, Crossbow,Compound and Traditional Bowhunters are equally capable of BSing ,eating ,drinking and most importently laughing .

REMEMBER;-- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Smile Re: TBBC WT Hunt and Dinner

For those interested , The final Rendell Ck Dinner Menu and Draw/Raffle prize list is on www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc.

REMEMBER; -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Hey Greybark...thanks very much for the heads up and welcoming...Spoke to big brother (Nails) today, and he wants to book the cabin...I am assuming he is in touch with you for that info, and if not please don't hesitate to send it along to me in a PM if you like so it doesn't go too long and become too late to do so....

Thanks again,

Craig
    It's ok to get excited, just learn to control it.....If you don't get excited, might as well go home!!