Thread: Navionics plus micro sd card

Navionics plus micro sd card

Hmm recently bought a Lowrance Elite 7 hdi with CHIRP ..simply amazing technology.today the Navionics plus 1 gb micro sd card arrived WOW!
    It holds all of North America..ie Canada and Usa...lakes rivers and ocean...bottom contour lines..1 foot level..the equivilent paper nautical charts$$$$$$$...and fill my living room...all updatable..freshest info for 1 year
    Steven

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Navionics plus micro sd card

wait till you try structure scan…..awesome!!!

Hmmm I believe? Structure scan is the new downscan..now put downscan...aka structure scan..and chirp transducer technology..plus new chartplotting with navionics...exellent unit.
    Srupp

surprisingly though, there's areas that aren't on there.
    it says north America, Canada and the us, but for some reason the Yukon doesn't fall into that category.

i have the 7" Elite Chirp on my list. Waiting for more feedback like yours! Did you order out of the states or purchase in Canada, Steven??

Quote Originally Posted by gmcgilli66 View Post
    i have the 7" Elite Chirp on my list. Waiting for more feedback like yours! Did you order out of the states or purchase in Canada, Steven??
    I got mine in Usa Big mistake...go to gps central or ...? The unit is absolutley incredible..the new upadte to 4.0 the processing is fast..the downscan imaging shows branches on submerged trees..the 2d sonar color is amazing and with navionics plus the charplotting and maps are precise...put all 3 on the screen and its top of the class...
    Any questipns send me a pm with ph number...if around wl you can stop in for a free coffee and a demo look see..
    Cheers
    Steven

7 inch screen is awesome..size does matter