Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other bears

Re: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other be

Great looking bears and excellent bull moose. thanks for sharing that
    My Video Camera = Panasonic HDC-SD90

My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/markt308

Re: Didn't get the massive black bear I wanted but here are some pictures of other be

Quote Originally Posted by Liveforthehunt View Post
    Hmm seem young still to be on there own
    That was my thoughts. Wondering if the mother kicked them off early or died?

Cool photos! Curiosity, do you mix your bear meat with pork or any other meat or just straight bear meat with spices?

Quote Originally Posted by .30-06 camsavbc View Post
    Cool photos! Curiosity, do you mix your bear meat with pork or any other meat or just straight bear meat with spices?
    Straight with spices

Not a big deer, after removing the head, guts, hide, and legs, it only came out to 119lbs. But I'm sure it will taste good and that is all that counts when I'm hunting!

Hmm ya dont want to be looking at Twan creek during late moose season...its cold cold cold...maybe as cold as Puntzi mountain...recognize the places...nice harvest of bears...
    Thanks for sharing
    Cheers
    Steven