Thread: New to waterfowling!

New to waterfowling!

I am 26 years old and have lots of experience around hunting and guns, just am new to waterfowling!
    I am looking for someone in the lower mainland or fraser valley who is keen to help out a new comer!
    I do have access to a large private farm land in south langley to sweeten the deal.
    Please pm me!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New to waterfowling!

The best way is to join one of the hunting clubs in the lmainl The Local Hunter Club and Associated Wildlife Preserves will put you in touch with all the hunting you could handle---and for the most part we need more young people to fill the void left by the oldtimers!!

I'm new to hunting altogether but if you're looking for another person to come along, please let me know because I'll be more than happy to join you.

I am in the LML as well.

I'm all over the south Langley field. Have decoys will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter1488 View Post
    I am 26 years old and have lots of experience around hunting and guns, just am new to waterfowling!
    I am looking for someone in the lower mainland or fraser valley who is keen to help out a new comer!
    I do have access to a large private farm land in south langley to sweeten the deal.
    Please pm me!
    We hunt all the time - have a great dog, deeks, boat, and loads of fields - well trade you for some great boat hunting into areas few others can get to - let me know with a PM
    Last edited by Ranger95; 09-09-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Located in Maple Ridge with decoys will also travel

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger95 View Post
    We hunt all the time - have a great dog, deeks, boat, and loads of fields - well trade you for some great boat hunting into areas few others can get to - let me know with a PM
    Now there's an great offer shooting for shooting how can you go wrong. Ranger is a good guy, and I can personally vouch for his dog LOL. I'd be all over that one Duckhunter.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    I'm all over the south Langley field. Have decoys will travel.
    Hi I am new to Lower Mainland and have not hunted here, I have about 4 yrs hunting experience out of province. I have hunting equipment and can buy more...please let me know if you are able to show me the ropes or have me as a regular hunting buddy. Thank you kindly.