Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goose opener success

Re: Goose opener success

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    If geese are flaring off your big foots and not your silos id say there was something else going on that side of the spread
    Ditto, I agree, to try and compare full bodies to silos is a non starter! I've got lots of both but I'll take the full bodies every time unless I can't get a way to get them out in the field. K

Oops, I just noticed Kudu is banned, what did I miss? Surely you don't get banned cuz ya think silos will out decoy full bodies, being wrong isn't a banable offence in my opinion! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Oops, I just noticed Kudu is banned, what did I miss? Surely you don't get banned cuz ya think silos will out decoy full bodies, being wrong isn't a banable offence in my opinion! K
    Looks like he got in an internet fight with gatehouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

what a shame………who am i kidding!!

Ditto Lorne. Mike look harder at your spread if they are flareing I will guarantee you it isn't you Bigfoots(unless you got the rare pink models lol) I have over 6 doz Big Foots and they are what draws in the late seasoners like a magnet. I don't put mine out till the shells and sills aren't doing the job anymore don't throw your whole arsenal out at them at once change up as the birds get educated.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Interesting article in Outdoor Edge on decoys