Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rackmastr's 2014 Sheep Hunt

Re: Rackmastr's 2014 Sheep Hunt

Nice Ram. Congrats.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Little clump of bush between Sask. and Victoria.

Congrats sweet animal. You moved there coz of work and have been living the dream.. Hats off to you...
    "Duck.....or.... Bleed"

Very inspiring. As a new hunter I look forward to getting a chance to do these types of hunts. Going to put lots of miles on the ground and work on the mountain hunting skills this year and next. I figure in year three I'll be ready to take the plunge and go for it.

Want to make sure the steep part of the learning curve is out of the way...then just be stuck with the long part of the learning curve. Letting me enjoy the experience and not being a burden on my partner(s). Not to stay there won't be ample to stubs right until the end. Just going to get the tougher ones out of the way on the "simpler" trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearen 09 View Post
    Congrats sweet animal. You moved there coz of work and have been living the dream.. Hats off to you...
    Most certainly didnt move here because of work haha. I moved here because of hunting and the outdoors. Work just helped me get here when I put in for a relocation to a different spot. Love it and havent looked back since!!

Nice and heavy!
    CARNIVOROUS MAXIMUS

Great job Trev on a beauty ram . . . can't beat a steady diet of thinhorn sheep meat on the mountain.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC