Thread: good luck to all

good luck to all

the 2014/2015 hunting season is approaching very quickly and I wish everybody the best of luck!! have an awesome year guys, take it easy.

bp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: good luck to all

and good luck to you

Luck or talent have a good season

how thoughtful.
    i'll reciprocate those sentiments.
    let's get 'em boys......and girls.

in my opinion hunting is purely luck, but the more time you commit to an area the luckier you get... moral of the story get out as often as possible and never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by bpeters View Post
    in my opinion hunting is purely luck, but the more time you commit to an area the luckier you get... moral of the story get out as often as possible and never give up!
    Is it luck to call in a bull moose the past 7 years 3 of them with stick and string within 15 yards I think not lol.... Elk on the other hand let's just not go there many more animals in the trophy room with a little luck involved !

I can't wait to get into the wilderness and relax. I don't even care about seeing an animal just good times with my dad and bro.
    Have a great season guys and gals. 5 more days and I'm outta here. Moose down!!!
    Team Toyota
    Hoyt rampage xt
    husky 30-06

Quote Originally Posted by bpeters View Post
    Some of the guys i have hunted with are so ignorant to bush craft it would be hilarious if they were not ruining my hunt, just no thought what-so-ever to stealth, wind etc.
    So in my opionion luck is a factor but the hinters with knoledge and skill will always bring home more meat.

But yes, I am getting giddy with the approach of hunting season as well, best of luck to all and take lots of pics!