Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your thoughts

Re: Your thoughts

I am a hunting show addict and watch shows from europe and the states on Youtube:
    If there is something that is homogeneous to western society and that is the entitlement of dog walkers and birders:
    Consistently, they trespass and intentionally disrupt hunts from Russia to Mexico to Canada...
    Being a city kid and one who grew up on the West side I know where these folks come from ... where I grew up or areas like it...

They are the people who move next to a park and complain their are children playing in it all the time...

They are selectively moronic and therefore a sign reminding them they can read and think is a good thing....

I also believe that it would be nice if more of these folks wound up with trespassing or disrupting a legal hunt charges some of the smarter ones may just change their attitude.
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by biggyun68 View Post
    I am a hunting show addict and watch shows from europe and the states on Youtube:
    If there is something that is homogeneous to western society and that is the entitlement of dog walkers and birders:
    Consistently, they trespass and intentionally disrupt hunts from Russia to Mexico to Canada...
    Being a city kid and one who grew up on the West side I know where these folks come from ... where I grew up or areas like it...

They are the people who move next to a park and complain their are children playing in it all the time...

They are selectively moronic and therefore a sign reminding them they can read and think is a good thing....

I also believe that it would be nice if more of these folks wound up with trespassing or disrupting a legal hunt charges some of the smarter ones may just change their attitude.
    Now that post sir is NO MISFIRE 3 thumbs up great insight
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

My suggestion here would be to continue hunting and if someone comes along that interrupts your hunt by scaring off birds etc. then phone the local police and insist on them being charged with interfering with a lawful hunt. Don't let the RCMP ignore you as long as you're in the right. We have had to deal with issues like this in the past and as the lower mainland gets more crowded we will run into more problems unfortunately. If your interested in forming a Hunting Committee in your area get in touch with me as I've been on Delta's committee for around 20 years. Good luck
    President (and other things) Delta Ladner Rod & Gun Club
    Vice President - BC Wildlife Federation Lower Mainland Region
    Member Delta Waterfowl
    Delta Hunting Regulation Advisory Committee Member

There are signs in some places in the Lower Mainland put up by regional districts or municipalities on dike approaches stating that an area is used by hunters September to March.