Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malahat 3-D yay or nay?

Malahat 3-D yay or nay?

Heard rumors that the Malahat 3-D shoot might not be on due to a lot of trees down?
    Does anyone know for sure?
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Malahat 3-D yay or nay?

Its on!!! We went up and cleared all of the downed trees. The trail is wide open. We should have our new targets out as well.
    Steve.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Great!! Thanks Steve, we'll be there with bells on, well maybe with hats on anyway.
    Congrats to your new addition to the family!

Thank you and we'll see you there.
    Steve.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Bow Walker Guest

Steve - are you going to be Mr. Cranky-pants and/or Mr. Baggy-eyed from lack of sleep?

Bow Walker Guest

This is for all us "bowhunters and bowhunter wannabes."

Come on out to the Malahat shoot this Sunday!

There's no better way to practice your hunting skills than by shooting a 3D "tournament."

Who gives a Big-Rat's-Ass about the final scores - shoot the course like you were actually hunting. Count your kill shots instead of the 12-ring shots.....which are often way out in left field as far as real hunting is concerned.

So come on out and start practising. Bear season is just around the corner.

The Malahat course is exceptional when it comes to mimicking actual hunting areas and terrain. As is often said....."Ain't nothin' quite like it in the States!"

I am in town, nothing booked, and very little could get in my way of being there!! Excellent!

So, I'll need directions... what time? Anyone want to drive up together? Franko? Yeee Haw!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

It starts @ 0930 shotgun start. To get there you follow the #1 north and turn right on Holker place. This is directly opposite to the Spectacle lake turn off. Once at the range stay on the road down the hill and take the first left to the archery range. Come early for some warm ups if you'd like.
    Steve.
    Dan I hope I wont be too tired. The little one seems to sleep for a long time so things aren't too bad. I just hope I can make it through a whole shoot this time...no water to break and wreck it! lol
    Steve.

Duh... for some reason I thought we were talking Duncan... I know where the Vic Fish adn Game Club is. Ohhhhh with any luck my new Weatherby will arrive today and I can head over to the rifle range after!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Can't wait to put some holes in some new animals!!
    (just hope they are 10's)