Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt Cheam pics

Mt Cheam pics

The wife had never hiked Mt Cheam so we decided to head up and test out the Trillium's new lift and tires. We arrived to one truck in the parking lot as the light began to fade. If you live in the lower mainland and haven't done this hike here is what to expect. A long drive with a ton of drainage ditches, lots of people!, when we arrived back at the parking lot there were probably 30 vehicles, gorgeous scenery, people making comments about you packing a rifle, if you are in shape a short hike (1.5 hours up and 3/4 down), and on a hot day spoon lake to be very nice and refreshing. Enjoy the pics:

"Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Mt Cheam pics

"Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Pics look great! thanks for sharing. I've put that on the list for a family outing for sure.

Looks like a great time ! Great pictures .

I love Mt Cheam! Local jewel.

Hey any chance you posted your cruiser and Boler going down to Hale creek on youtube?
    I was researching lifted Boler and I swear it was your truck and Boler.

Thanks for posting the pics.

We seen a few goats on the other side of Cheam range last September. A Chilliwack highlight for me.

Mike

It's a beautiful hike but it attracts a ton of yahoos from Vancouver. Saw a girl starting the climb wearing flip flops!

I swam in spoon lake before it was filled in by avalanche a few years back I had heard, but from your pics, it looks clear!

Best to do weekdays to avoid the crowds.

Very nice!