Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whiskerbisciut

Unhappy whiskerbisciut

need some tips on tuning whiskerbiscuit.when sight is set to centershot it shots way to the right.got to move it all the way to the left to get it to shoot half assed straight.no problems with a drop rest . it's a left hand mathews lx.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: whiskerbisciut

Have you checked your rest with an arrow on it to make sure that it is lined up correctly?
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty
    Have you checked your rest with an arrow on it to make sure that it is lined up correctly?
    Yup........nock an arrow and take a visual. The arrow, string, and sight pins should be all in line.

Although, check this thread and apply what Eagle1 has to say to your setup and or problem. http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=10012

Hope this helps.

get rid of the wisker ... and buy a drop or fall away!... im made the switch and ive notcied a huge change

[quote=dave_fras]get rid of the wisker ... and buy a drop or fall away!...

Before doing something this drastic i suggest following BowWalkers advice. Once you get it set up properly and have given it a try then you will be better informed in making a decision wether to keep it or try something different.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Are you using helical Fletchings, ? Cause that will have a bigaffect on straightness. try Blazers there the cats whiskers.
    My worst day of Hunting is better than my best day at Work.

One thing i have found with a WB is you need an arrow with a stiffer spine. I was determond to use a WB on my hunting bow . but i gave up and got another trophy taker.

mine works great.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

also make sure you are shooting cock vane up..........with it down, it could make contact with the frame and kick arrows all over the place and wreck vanes....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

Bow Walker Guest

Personally, I'm with dave_fras............I don't use them and don't generally recommend them. But - they work for a lot of shooters, so each to his/her own.