Thread: Lowa Sheep Hunters

Lowa Sheep Hunters

Just in case anyone was intrested,
    My brother and I's new Lowas arrived from Eugene OR today. We bought them from Bakers Shoes & Clothing Company. All said and done they worked out to $372 Canadian.
    Last edited by Alpine85; 03-05-2007 at 05:34 PM.
    I'm that guy!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lowa Sheep Hunters

Havin a Few beer after work and I get the Emergency Phone Call to come home Quick. Find out the New wheels showed up!!!

LMAO, nice pics! You guys need to take those out asap and break them in!

hahah ya Matt they will be Gettin a 5 mile Break in on the Treadmill within 15 minutes. Got 40" + Ram Pictures on the Wall, Boots Laced up and Pack Loaded with 50 pounds. Its time for Rocky 4 and some Treadin!! Ill let ya guys know how the feet hold up.

nice looking boots think there better built than Meindl's or ??????
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Haha i needed a laugh after work thanks guys wicked set and now i know where you found them

Terry we wneed to plan another shed trip to princeton i have been seeing tonnes of deer and have a few new spots to check out

wicked looking boots let me know how they do.

steve

Steve
    I'm always up for another Princeton trip , we will figure something out soon.
    I'm that guy!!!