Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kitwanga storm brewing?

Re: Kitwanga storm brewing?

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    All this talk about what the white ass's did to the red ass's will go on forever , unless there is forgiveness this will never end.
    People did worse things throughout history to each other then what happen to the red ass's in Canada.
    Look up the history of what the indians did to other indians taking slave's , raping women, cutting women's nose's off , ect .
    Where is the compensation for these past wrongs ? How far back do we go ?
    Well said!

gut yah should ah been a preacher man, you almost had me crying.
    your ass is whiter than snow hahahaha
    You can forgive butt yah gotta forget too, without forgetting and moving on, you go back to the garbage bin and lift the lid for another look. Another sniff of rot.
    It's time to move forward in life.
    You say people did worse things to others then the red butts. What's worth than killin?
    Don't go over board and drown in pretending you forgave because you ain't forgettin your looking back Jack to see your rear view.
    Who cares what Indians did to other Indians that ain't your bees wax.
    Some Indian hurt another Indian? What? I can't believe that, lol sounds pretty weak to me, he said, she said type of conversation.
    It's time to bury the hatchet.
    Lay it down and I'll match it.
    You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, ask Ken Partridge
    It's not about paying past wrongs back, it's about paying rent brother, ever paid rent? You paid last month's, this month's and the next month unless you want to check out?
    Stacks of letters of people who want to work. You know how much yad B mist. Stick your arm into a full 45 gal drum of water, take it out, that's how much you'd be mist.
    You would have killed to get the job then when yah got it yah started be atch chin.
    Jel ( Hard Nozed) Leader of dah Crem -- Hit me! I'm losin it folks have a minute? I'm shakin rattlin and rollin -- please help.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-05-2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Time to move forward brother to gedder

WTH? Jel put down the pipe. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    WTH? Jel put down the pipe. Lol.
    Just hit the ignore button, you'll never see another post, I've ignored him for years.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    They can come on our land but we cannot go on their(our land). Lets blockade them onto their (our) land and see what happens.
    You mean blockade them on 1 to 2 thirds of Canada's land mass?
    You will have to evacuate/vacate a lot of cities including Vancouver.

^ Just give them Quebec, all of it