Thread: Chase 3D on right now!

Chase 3D on right now!

This is the weekend for which the Chase club rescheduled their shoot. Just finished the first day and the course was excellent, as usual. Pleasant layout in the light forest, easy topography, all very good Rinehart targets, and fine weather.

I've been told the club would love to welcome shooters for just one day (Sunday) if you missed today. Anyone who mentions they saw this on HBC gets a fed a muffin and coffee upon registration and a tasty hot dog for lunch. There must be lots of archers looking for a fun Sunday who live around Kamloops, Salmon Arm, or elswhere in the vicinity. Come on out for a good time.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Chase 3D on right now!

It was a great weekend and the few hard-working individuals who brought this all together deserve huge kudos. Any of you who have ever had anything to do with putting on a 3D shoot know how much work it is and it's sure always nice to get lots of volunteer help. This course is alway enjoyable and, as I mentioned earlier, the targets are top notch. The Saturday evening long distance shoot showed some pretty impressive shooting - sorry, I forget who the winner was. Thanks, Chase, for putting this on for us all to enjoy.

Re: Chase 3D on right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck2 View Post
    This is the weekend for which the Chase club rescheduled their shoot. Just finished the first day and the course was excellent, as usual. Pleasant layout in the light forest, easy topography, all very good Rinehart targets, and fine weather.

I've been told the club would love to welcome shooters for just one day (Sunday) if you missed today. Anyone who mentions they saw this on HBC gets a fed a muffin and coffee upon registration and a tasty hot dog for lunch. There must be lots of archers looking for a fun Sunday who live around Kamloops, Salmon Arm, or elswhere in the vicinity. Come on out for a good time.
    My wife and i with our daughter made the trip up from Surrey to Chase for the shoot. I would just like to thank all the volunteers for a great event. Not a big turn out, i think at last count about sixty shooters. Easy walking course, great weather, and a lot of new targets. This shoot will be on our list for next year. The only negative thing i could say maybe start awards a little earlier for those that have a long drive home.